Skullking Productions forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skullking Productions forum

my site for Skullking Production's mods, games and shows and other stuff you post

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kulls brothers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skullking
King 0f C0rn
Skullking

Male
Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2007-02-16

Kulls brothers Empty
PostSubject: Kulls brothers   Kulls brothers Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:55 am

This is my own fan-fic I started ages ago, well hope you like it

Prologue:

In a building on a planet unknowen to humans and most of the covenant

Gink Noikulls watched the other elites getting ready backstage of the arena, every now and then one of them would come over and ask why hes just sitting there instead of training, he would simply reply “I'm keeping to my faith.” Sometimes the elite that approached would nod its head in agreement or it would shake its head in pity for him.
The arena is an ancient building found on an uncharted planet by a power hungry prophet called Remorse that is jealous of his brother Truth, he set up a place where elites that has been charged of heresy to regain there honor and fight for Remorse. But most are true heretics and will strike him down as soon as they got near him, but some are just elites that were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Gink Noikulls was one of those that was in the wrong place at the wrong time, he was chasing an escaped brute that had gone mad thinking that everyone was trying to kill him, they were running though the engine core when the brute started to rip things apart and thats when the ship started to explode, he turned and fled, he only enough time to make it to an escape pod and get out of there. One end of the ship exploded and went skyrocketing towards a prophets cruiser and collided, only him the prophet and some brutes from his ship survived. He was demoted from Arbiter and was going to be executed but was saved by Remorse for a reason he does not know.
All he could think about was how could those brutes know that the ship was going to explode? was it them who freed the prisoner? as he thought this the answer to why Remorse saved him come clear as his brother came marching up to him as Captain of the Honor Guards.
Back to top Go down
https://skullking.forumotion.com
Skullking
King 0f C0rn
Skullking

Male

Kulls brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kulls brothers   Kulls brothers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:59 am

CHAPTER ONE

In A building on a planet unknown to Humans and most covenant
“For the sake of our family's name you better survive” said Hass Baskullsee
“I will brother, don't worry I'll live” replied Gink,
“It's not your life I'm worried about.”
“I'm glad you care so much.”
“Just catch the weapon Dolap throws to you” snapped Hass as he walked away.
“Dolap? hes here?” questioned Gink
But he was too late Hass had already gone, and it was his turn to enter the arena, he watched the dead elite be taken away. Then he stood up and proudly walked into the arena.
There was a bright light and noise everywhere, then the light focused and all around him was a one wall circling around him, and on the wall was about 100 grunts and behind them were elites, they were all shouting “ heretic, heretic” and at one end of the arena was a tower and at the top was a platform with Remorse in his hover chair and surrounded by his Honor Guards. Hass indicated to look down, and Gink followed the tower until he got to the bottom and saw Dolap, the bravest most trained grunt in action, he had been the Kulls slave for 10 years and has never let them down, he has been trained with every plasma weapon he can wield, he is an expert with swords. He was the only grunt that was not shouting heretic.
“Welcome Gink Noikulls!” boomed Remorse's voice. All went quiet amongst the covenant.
“You have come here judged as a heretic! but you will leave with honor!” shouted Remorse. An up roar in agreement came through the crowd.
“That's if” continued Remorse “you survive 8 rounds.” Dead silence rang through the crowd. 8 rounds! thats never been done before! its usually 4!
“I will do what I must” replied Gink.
“Excellent” whispered Remorse.

In a UNSC Marathon-Class Cruiser
The human USNC Marathon Cruiser slowly drifted through space.
“We're about to reach the atmosphere of the unknown planet Madam!” shouted an engineer.
“Prepare for impact! Montana what are the odds of the covenant finding us?” asked Captain Victoria.
“Well......... we went through slip space so........ one in an Infinity chances?” said Montana.
“Infinity?”
“Well........ I'm a cheaply made AI” replied Montana.
“Figures” said Victoria.

“We're coming round the day side of the planet now” announced the engineer. As the ship came round the planet the covenant cruiser appeared from nowhere.
“Covenant Cruiser On The Starboard Side!” Shouted the engineer.
“BATTLE STATIONS!” Shouted Victoria at the top of her lungs. But it was the cruiser that reacted first and was armed and ready, it fire its plasma cannon strait into the Starboard side of the flagship before they could move. It sent them flying strait down to the planet.
“I think you might want to strap down madam” said Montana
“What are the chances of we surviving?” asked Victoria
“All of us? one to infinity”
“Of course, if there isn't enough for a decent resists then delete yourself”
“umm....... yes madam”

In arena on planet
Everyone was confused, no one knew what was going on, why was Remorse asking for 8 rounds? it didn't make sense? whats going on? these were the thoughts that was going on in the room, the only one that knew the answers to these questions was Remorse.
“May I say something?” asked Hass. everyone look at Hass
“Yes?” asked Remorse
“What are you doing? I asked you to give my brother a chance, not a deathbed!” shouted Hass. This was the first time someone has talked to Remorse like this.
“I did not give him a chance because you asked me to” started Remorse “I had my own reasons.”
So there is another reason why he saved me? thought Gink, but why? whats so special about me?
Before he could come to a conclusion Remorse Shouted “Give this Sangheili a weapon!” and that was Dolap's cue, he threw an Energy Sword as far as he could, Gink caught it just.
“interesting” said Remorse “release the brutes!”
On the other side of the arena a door opened and out came a deranged brute coved in blood holding another brute head, he looked at screamed at the top of his lungs and threw the head away and charged at Gink.

On Crashed Marathon
“Madam? are you alive?” asked Montana
“...........” replied Captain Victoria
“Thank god! I thought I was going to have to delete myself!” sighed Montana with relief.
“What? oh thats right.....” started Victoria. “Scan the ship for survivors”
“Will do” said Montana. As she disappeared from the console.
“Now all when need is the entire human fleet to come out of slip space above this planet” said Victoria sarcastically.
“Madam” said Montana, catching Captain Victoria by surprise, “there seems to be a quarter of the ships crew still alive and over half the Marines”
“Good, What's the status of our transport?” asked Victoria.
“Pardon?” replied Montana.
“What vehicles are left?” sighed Victoria. These old AI's are annoying sometimes.
“You mean still working?” questioned Montana
“YES! for god shakes just go all ready!” shouted Victoria, Montana left with out saying anything else.
“Madam three covenant phantoms are approaching!” warned the engineer.
“Thank you for telling me” said Victoria angry.
“There 15 M12 LRV Warthog, 1 M808B Scorpion MBT, 12 pelicans and maybe one Longsword” said Montana.
“One Longsword?” questioned Victoria.
“Well...... I can't get into one docking bay for some reason?” said Montana.
“How far away are the Phantoms and is there any cover that is close enough to get to?” asked Victoria.
“They are 100 kilometers to the south east, to the west are some cliffs and caves and to the north there seam to be a crashed UNSC Halcyon-Class Cruiser?” answered Montana.
“How far are the cliffs and Halycon?” Victoria spat while grinding her teeth, she was getting really annoyed by this AI.
“about 100 to 200 kilometers for both” answered Montana
“Split the force into two, me and the crew and a third of the Marines will go to the Flagship, while you and the rest of the Marines go to the caves” said Victoria.
“Yes madam!” said Montana.
“On another thought we better leave an engineer and two Marines to investigate that Longsword, I have a feeling we might need it later on” said Victoria.
“Anyone in mind?” asked Montana.
“Oh yes” answered Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Skullking
King 0f C0rn
Skullking

Male

Kulls brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kulls brothers   Kulls brothers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:47 am

CHAPTER TWO

In Arena
Everyone was silent, it is true that the first round is where they showoff but what he just did was dangerous, one wrong move dead. A roar of delight came from the Grunts, they new that this one was going to give them a show to remember!
“Congratulation's you have made through the first round” said Remorse.
And at that the the door opened again and three Brutes came out with minor injures, it was obviously that they were in the same cell for less time than the lot. This time Gink didn't wast time with over the top showoff stunts, he went straight in there and slashed them all up, the crowd loved every bit of it.

On Crashed Marathon
The two Marines that Captain Victoria had in mind was her brother Mike Victoria and Sargent John Bluck, they were two of the best on her ship and she new they wouldn't abandon the engineer as soon as they saw 12 Elites coming there way. The engineer was Sam Havest, a small quiet guy who has always gotten the job done and was not afraid of a little hostel fire.
Once they were given there orders they started to make there way to the docking bay, they new there would be no covenant around but just in case they had their Assault Rifles ready.
“Sam whats your piloting like?” asked Mike
“Well its what I did best in training” said Sam
“What about in combat?” asked Mike
“Not as good as I would like it to be” said Sam honesty
“Quiet back there! we don't know who could be around here, stay alert!” ordered Sargent John

The rest of Marines and Crew separated into to groups, half of the Marines and four fifths of the crew to the caves, half of the Marines and one fifth of the crew to the flagship.
“Ok, good luck to those going to the caves, your group will get 6 pelicans the tank and 10 warthogs, my group going to the flagship will get the rest, move out” ordered Victoria
“Yes Madam!” said all the Marines at once.
So, it begins.

On Phantom
“Sir, the Humans are disbanding into two groups!” said the pilot of the first Phantom
“Alright” said Duku a highly experienced elite as he approached the pilots seat “the two other Phantoms follow the group heading to the west, while our Phantom will follow the group heading to the north, also call for another Phantom to join us”
“Will do sir” said the pilot.

In Arena

Gink had made it through 7 rounds and was getting tired, the last round had 8 brutes, 2 had brute shots and 6 had brute plasma rifles and they fought like a team which made it harder. An Honor Guard approached Remorse.
“Sire, Duku is requesting another Phantom full of elites to help him” said the Honor Guard.
“Very well, Gink! we have decided to change the 8th round! you will accompany a group of elites to help Duku and his men on chase after some Humans!” said Remorse.
“Thank you, I will not let you down” said Gink.
“You will be given some special armor that has a camera equipped which will allow us to see your battle” said Remorse. “You may now go to armory 64 which has your armer in it and then to docking bay 17 it will have a Phantom with 20 elites waiting for you, now begone!”
“Thank you” said Gink again as he left.
His armor was red and it had a little point sticking out of the helmet which must be the camera, he put it on and headed for docking bay 17 were he found 19 elites in blue armor and 1 in red, the red one approached him.
“I am Gono and I am the leader here, I don't care if Remorse sent you, you do what I say or we're leaving you behind, got that?” said Gono.
“I don't care if your the leader, I was sent here to do a job and I will stay out of your way if you stay out of mine” replied Gink.
“Well, I don't think you'll last long in this army” said Gono as he got into the Phantom.

In pelican
“Madam, one of the Phantoms is following us, and the other two are going towards the others” said the pilot of Captain Victoria's pelican.
“Understood, I hope they don't know where we're heading” said Victoria and as she said that another Phantom appeared on the radar.
“Madam another Phantom has arrived and it appears to be dropping off some elites at the crash site!” said the pilot.

In Phantom
Gink's Phantom got orders to drop off some elites at the crash site, he watched Gono as he gave orders to the 5 elites they were dropping off. When he came back Gink said “Aren't you going with them?”
“I don't trust you with my elites” replied Gono and he said no more.
Then they started to follow Duku's Phantom.
“They appear to be heading for the Flagship that crashed landed here awhile ago” said the pilot of Duku's Phantom “you'll land your Phantom at the front of the Flagship and make your way to where they land”

In Marathon
Mike, John and Sam watched the three Phantoms fly away, they began to move when they saw another Phantom coming up not far from them, at that they knew they had some guests.
“Well it looks like we're going to make some new friends” said Mike.
“Wwwe're nnnot going anywhere near them are we?” said Sam.
“Why, haven't you seen an elite before? if not then its your lucky day” said Mike.
“Quite, I think they're coming” ordered John.
They heard the elites voices echoing down the hall, Mike and John got their Assault Rifles ready, just then two elites came round the corner, they were closer than they thought, both Mike and John opened fire on them, John threw a grenade round the corner in case there were more.
“Just two? there must be more somewhere else on the ship, hopefully they were too far away to here the shots, but be careful they might already be planing an ambush” said John.
They made there way slowly to the docking bay.
“I'm going to take a look” said John. He looked round the corner and through the door, there it was, the Longsword fully intact, surrounded by 3 elites looking straight at the door. John turned back to Sam and Mike.
“Yes?” said Sam
“There's three elites guarding the Longsword, we got to take them out, any ideas?” said John.
“Three? that can't be too difficult” said Mike.
“The have all the weapons aimed at the door, they must have heard the shots and figured that we're after the longsword” said John.
“Good thing I swiped this from the Armory” said Mike as he pulled out a ball that was just bigger than a fragmentation grenade.
“You son of b****” said John
Back to top Go down
Skullking
King 0f C0rn
Skullking

Male

Kulls brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kulls brothers   Kulls brothers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:36 am

CHAPTER THREE

In Phantom above Halcyon
Ginks Phantom came to a halt, they went through the gravity lift one by one, he was the last to leave. Gink walked along the top of the rusted Human Flagship.
“Crude isn't it?” said Gono.
“Humans always are” replied Gink as he walked up to a hole on top of the ship and peered into it. He couldn't see the bottom of the hole, he checked if his armor had cameo, no he thought and jumped into the hole.

At caves
When Montana and the rest reach the caves they got to work setting up the gun turrets and and every vehicles in place.
“Give them hell marines!” said Montana

On Halcyon
Gink fell through several levels of floors, he misjudge the drop, he landed with a Thump and fell over, he got a hell of a ground shock.
“Come in Gink, are you ok?” said Gono over the radio.
“Didn't know you cared” replied Gink.
“I don't, I just didn't want to waste some of my elites testing other ways into the ship” said Gono.
“It's quite a long drop, and you get a hell of a ground shock, but all fine apart from that” said Gink, he looked around, it appeared he was in the bridge of the human ship. Just then Gono dropped out of the roof.
“You weren't kidding about the ground shock” said Gono. Just then something appeared on Ginks radar, he pulled out his sword and ran round the corner and saw a half dead marine. He picked up the marine and pulled out his plasma pistol, it was the only other weapon he was allowed, and charge it up.
“How long have you been here human!” said Gink.
“cough cough it seems like years since we crash landed here” said the marine.
“He must have been one of the humans from this ship” said Gono.
“Is there anymore of you alive?” asked Gink
“Just me and Gorgina” said the marine.
“Oh you bastard, I can't believe what you humans will do to make you live longer!” said the AI Gorgina.

On Marathon
“On three?” asked Mike.
“On three” said John.
“One”
“Two”
“Three” and at that Mike pressed a button and threw the ball into the hanger. A second later the ball separated into five parts and shot into different directions and turned into small bots with mini smg's and opened fire on the elites.
“Four!” shouted Mike and John at the same time and ran inside assault rifles blazing.
After the smoke cleared Sam came in and shouted “Whats all this about Four! I nearly ran in at three!”
“SHISS!” said John.
“Don't shiss me!” said Sam.
Mike put his hand over Sam's mouth and said “Get in the Longsword and no questions asked” at that Sam knew somethings wrong, he looked around and saw only two bodies, he slowly walked up the ramp into the Longsword.

On Halcyon
“An AI? we better get this back to Remorse” said Gink.
“Way ahead of you” said Gono as he went to remove the AI from the ship.
“Nooooooo! you'll never get me!” shouted Gorgina.

Victoria and a few Marines went ahead while the others unloaded the gear. They got to the armory when they heard Gorgina.
“Nooooooo! you'll never get me!”
“Who's there?” asked Victoria.
“Humans! thank god!” said Gorgina.
“An AI? Your still here? Why haven't you deleted yourself?” asked Victoria.
“Not enough time, you got to help me! the covenant are about to get m............” Gorgina couldn't finish because Gono removed her from the ship.

“Whatever happens get this back to Remorse” said Gono as he passed the AI to one of his elites.
“Now lets find were those humans are” said Gink.
“Basto the pilot of our phantom, reports that they have landed in Hanger 16, its on the starboard side” said Gono.
Just then Gink ran off down the corridor making his way to hanger 16, he was almost there when he heard the voices.
“We must stop them from pulling apart that AI” said a female voice that Gink assumed was in charge “now get to the bridge and retrieve that AI”
“Yes Ma'am!” said about 20 Marines.
Gink pulled out his energy sword and waited till they came out into the corridor, he then rushed into them by surprise and taking half of them out with one sweep, he took down two more before he retreated round the corner, gunfire followed him all the way, but stopped when Gono and his elites arrived, Gink came back out and took another two down.
“took down over half before we got here, I'm impressed” said Gono.
Gink just ignored him and walked into the room the Marines came from, there was no sign of the female in charge.

In Arena
The crowd cheered at Ginks battle, they loved every bit of it and wanted more and secretly wanted Gink to die fighting against imposable odds.
“Ginks quiet the fighter isn't he Remorse?” Said Hass.
“yes, yes he is” said Remorse but he thought yes he's perfect.

On Halcyon

Gink looked around, nothing, he went to the next room, nothing, then the next, nothing, but the next was everything, but at first it looked like nothing, just a normal hanger until he saw the sign Hanger 16, by then nearly all Gono's elites were in the hanger.
“everyone get down!” he shouted as he jumped to the ground, gunfire instantly broke out and only a few got out. some marines came along and started shooting the dead elites but were ordered to stop wasting bullets and search for the remaining elites.
Gink waited for what felt like forever until the marines came back.
“Ma'am, we have killed all remaining elites but none have the AI” said a Marine.
“they must have already taken to one of their Phantoms, the b******s” said the female officer.
“there's nothing we can do but retreat back to the caves at this point” said another Marine.
“very well, MOVE OUT MARINES!” ordered the female officer.
When they left Gink got up and had a look round and saw the elite that had the AI hand moving.
“Are you alright?” he asked the elite.
“No, I'm not going to make it, here you must get this to Remorse” and he reached into his secret compartment in his armor and took out the AI, Gink took it and then removed his helmet and said to the camera “Remorse send a Phantom”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kulls brothers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kulls brothers   Kulls brothers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kulls brothers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skullking Productions forum :: Fan-fics :: halo related fan-fics-
Jump to: