Skullking Productions forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skullking Productions forum

my site for Skullking Production's mods, games and shows and other stuff you post

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FrenchyF7 - Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FrenchyF7
I like c0rn
FrenchyF7

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-11

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: FrenchyF7 - Game   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:26 am

Finhale -Brief Outline

Finhale is a politicaly random game created by the French unofficial representative. It follows the graphically stunning and thought provoking story of local gift store cashier/ president: "Insert Name" and his journey from man to Hero.

Stay posted for Future updates
Over and out.

P.S: Beware the innocent dog, its not so innocent when its in your pants.
Back to top Go down
gingavitis
Sad Guy :P
Sad Guy :P
gingavitis

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-16

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrenchyF7 - Game   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:43 am

no it doesn't. It folows the story of any local french representative (hypothetically speaking; Ben Frere).
This Ben Frere is constantly cut down by his peers until he ends up as a local cashier store clerk, and in order to feel better about himself he decides to think up a way to become a legend, within his own mind.
This story, i believe ios far more befitting the creator! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skullking
King 0f C0rn
Skullking

Male
Number of posts : 598

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrenchyF7 - Game   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:02 pm

It's funny, because I beleive the original working title for the game was
"super haft man"
and the man character has purple hair lol
Back to top Go down
https://skullking.forumotion.com
FrenchyF7
I like c0rn
FrenchyF7

Male

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrenchyF7 - Game   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Finhale - Storyline

A long time ago, in the time of Age of Empires 2, a legendary Kingspiece was discovered that had the power to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. Many battles occurred for possession of this piece, for it was believed that it would turn the tide of all future wars, but to none avail. After many battles between the multiple factions, a compromised was proposed. A final battle would decide who possessed the Kingspiece, and local Knight Gingaman hoped to be the victor, but it was not meant to be. That night, Gingaman’s fingers rasped the piece, he began to stroke it and caress it, until the King walked in. The next day, the final battle took place and many lives were lost, in-fact the only person left standing was the Knight Gingaman. With victory nearly in his grasp, he dug among the dead bodies till he found the Kingspiece. Then straightening up with it in his hand, he was wracked by spasms of pain. Tearing of his helmet, he watched in horror as his once luxurious dark hair slowly turned ginga. After the Kingspiece had wreaked its havoc and the once proud Knight was ginga, he fell to the ground, dead. But not before he had spawned a demon ginga child which would haunt the human race throughout the ages. After the fateful day, the bodies were collected up, but the Kingspiece was nowhere to be seen. The history books now say that Ginga Knight Gingaman had fallen on the Kingspiece and there he lay for no one would touch him for fear of infection. And so the fabled Kingspiece was lost for another age. Until Age of Empires 1 that is.
In the time of Age of Empires 1, the Kingspiece re-emerged from hiding; apparently it could no longer stand being on bottom. Yet another battle took place, but it occurred on the day when all through out the land, people were honouring the Roman days, and in spirit of this festive day, all warriors wore Roman clothing. As the smokes of battle cleared, there were no survivors to be seen, just a dead Knight with a sword, and off in the distance, a feral Ginga child feasting. And so the Kingspiece buried itself in the sands of time and was lost again. Until now.
2010, in the bug ridden city of New York, President Sam.u.el Haf.tah.kah ordered the attack on the bugs to be final and compete. Jets flew overhead dropping their payloads on the retreating bugs. The explosions exploded the bugs into flying limbs and bug blood. As the smoke cleared, President Haf.tah.kah inspected the damage. There were no survivors but an odd shaped chess piece in the sand. Reaching down, President Sam.u.el closed his fingers around it and was transformed into the Hero 2010 inhabitants all recognise. Not Spiderman or Superman but Super Haft-man. History books now tell how the bugs had a taste for the sands of time, and after they had depleted all supplies on their own planet, including the hidden Chess piece, they travelled to Earth, in search of more sands of time, but they found war instead. As Super Haft-man hung the Kingspiece around his neck, he looked 0out the window of his presidential suite. Another day, another crime, another Hero.
Back to top Go down
Skullking
King 0f C0rn
Skullking

Male

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrenchyF7 - Game   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:41 am

Awsome outline! Can't wait for it to be finshed!

FrenchyF7 wrote:
The explosions exploded the bugs.

oh and I'm so gona put that in my sig.
Back to top Go down
drea_girl
I like c0rn
drea_girl

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-07

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrenchyF7 - Game   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 am

it sounds good and pretty cool...
can't wait for its final output...
hehehe... there's still no fix date???
Back to top Go down
Skullking
King 0f C0rn
Skullking

Male

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrenchyF7 - Game   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:15 am

Hi and welcome to the site,
and yes there is no fixed release date at this present time, But one will be set when the project is much more closer to completion.

May I asked what brought you to my site?
Back to top Go down
FrenchyF7
I like c0rn
FrenchyF7

Male

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: [b][i]Finhale[/i][/b]-Teachers Version   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 am

This is the changed version which is teacher sensitive.

A long time ago, in the time of Age of Empires 2, a legendary Kingspiece was discovered that had the power to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. Many battles occurred for possession of this piece, for it was believed that it would turn the tide of all future wars, but to none avail. After many battles between the multiple factions, a compromised was proposed. A final battle would decide who possessed the Kingspiece, and local Knight Gingaman hoped to be the victor, but it was not meant to be. The next day, the final battle took place and many lives were lost, in-fact the only person left standing was the Knight Gingaman. With victory nearly in his grasp, he dug among the dead bodies till he found the Kingspiece. Then straightening up with it in his hand, he was wracked by spasms of pain. Tearing of his helmet, he watched in horror as his body rotted before his eyes. The Kingspiece had wreaked its havoc and the once proud Knight was gone, he had crumpled to the ground, and was no more. However, in the moments before his death, the Kingspiece had one more cruel trick planned for the once brave Knight. Out of his body spawned a fatal demon child which would haunt the human race throughout the ages. After that fateful day, the bodies were collected up, but the Kingspiece was nowhere to be seen. The history books now say that Ginga Knight Gingaman had fallen on the Kingspiece and there he lay for no one would touch him for fear of infection. And so the fabled Kingspiece was lost for another age. Until Age of Empires 1 that is.
In the time of Age of Empires 1, the Kingspiece re-emerged from hiding. Yet another battle took place, but it occurred on the day when all through out the land, people were honoring the Roman days, and in spirit of this festive day, all warriors wore Roman clothing. As the smokes of battle cleared, there were no survivors to be seen, just a dead Knight with a sword, and off in the distance, a feral demon child feasting. And so the Kingspiece buried itself in the sands of time and was lost again. Until now.
2010, in the bug ridden city of New York, President Sam.u.el Haf.tah.kah ordered the attack on the bugs to be final and compete. Jets flew overhead dropping their payloads on the retreating bugs. The explosions exploded the bugs into flying limbs and bug blood. As the smoke cleared, President Haf.tah.kah inspected the damage. There were no survivors but an odd shaped chess piece in the sand. Reaching down, President Sam.u.el closed his fingers around it and was transformed into the Hero 2010 inhabitants all recognize. Not Spiderman or Superman but Super Haft-man. History books now tell how the bugs had a taste for the sands of time, and after they had depleted all supplies on their own planet, including the hidden Chess piece, they traveled to Earth, in search of more sands of time, but they found war instead. As Super Haft-man hung the Kingspiece around his neck, he looked out the window of his presidential suite. Another day, another crime, another Hero.

ouch
Back to top Go down
Skullking
King 0f C0rn
Skullking

Male

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrenchyF7 - Game   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:48 pm

Truly epic, Please post some updates with screen shots. I know what it looks like so far but others don't.
Back to top Go down
FrenchyF7
I like c0rn
FrenchyF7

Male

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: [b][i]Finhale[/i][/b]- Main Character   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 am

This is the main character, the Hero. His name is Sam.u.el Haf.tah.kah, and he is the president of the Untied States of America, in 2010. He reached this lofty position of power when his previous job as a Gift store salesman fell over, when he ran away from a customer wanting to use the shop as a base for complete world takeover. He became president when he saved the 2009 president, Barrack Obama, from an assignation plot (set up by him). Later that day Obama was hit by a bus and the country turned to the last know hero. Sam.u.el Haf.tah.kah. Sam’s appearance is somewhat interesting, because he doesn’t appear human, yet everyone treats him as if he is. In fact, the origins of Sam.u.el are unknown, and many have dedicated their lives to finding this out, and hitting nothing but walls, in frustration.
What we do know is this: He has longish purple hair about shoulder length. This accentuates his bone white face and empty eye sockets constantly staring, seeing all yet letting no emotion escape. His mouth is permanently set in a grimace of determination. His clothing, further accentuates his figure, tight red suit showing off his many muscles, a green tie to draw attention away from him, posing as a distraction, overly large clown shoes which are surprisingly agile, ad small springs in the bottom give him an extra “bounce” when jumping. And his hands. Hands permanently molded into a lava rock shape. The only weakness he seems to have is his hands, solidified lava from his baths in the volcanoes around the world, hit them to hard and they will crumble.
Sam.u.el has dedicated his presidential life to using his powers for good. And throughout the game is saving people, and killing bad guys with his big gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FrenchyF7 - Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: FrenchyF7 - Game   FrenchyF7 - Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FrenchyF7 - Game
Page 1 of 1