Skullking Productions forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Skullking Productions forum

my site for Skullking Production's mods, games and shows and other stuff you post

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WarHampster
Beta Tester
WarHampster

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-02-21

WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised) Empty
PostSubject: WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised)   WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:32 pm

Here it is, the WORD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC!!!!!!! HOORAY! This is episode 00, a prequel, in which we learn that one of the main baddies is actually chyio. Any one who's read my original comic, notice the three scratches on chyio's face after the ship flyes away.

WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised) Episod11
Back to top Go down
http://warhampster.editboard.com
Spacecow
I like c0rn
Spacecow

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-08

PostSubject: Re: WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised)   WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:27 pm

ROFL, and that's a lot coming from me!
Back to top Go down
WarHampster
Beta Tester
WarHampster

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised)   WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:10 pm

thanks!

BTW offtopic i'm building my new computer now and it's coming along pretty well, except that the graphics card is so big that there so no room for some cables and that theres somehing wrong with the optical drive.

EDIT oh yeah I forgot, please don't post comments here, post them in the discussion forum: https://skullking.forumotion.com/Your-Comics-f20/WORLD-OF-WARHAMPSTER-WOW-discussion-t35.htm
Back to top Go down
http://warhampster.editboard.com
gingavitis
Sad Guy :P
Sad Guy :P
gingavitis

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised)   WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:46 am

I think that is a good topic, I am upgrading my motherboard, video card and power supply, because I cheaped out on them when I initially built it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised)   WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD OF WARHAMPSTER COMIC PAGE (viewer discretion advised)
Page 1 of 1